Next generation Wouxun KG-UV6 Advanced Programming Software & USB Cable Kit by RT Systems makes programing your Wouxun KG-UV6D, KG-UV6D-V2, KG-UV6D PRO, KG-UV6D(Pro) 256 ch., KG-UV6X & KG-UV7D (2m/70cm ver.) a snap!
Kit includes software download instructions, activation serial number, and enhanced USB cable that makes programming your radio easier than ever. Works with Windows 11, 10 (32 or 64-bit), 8.1 (full version), or 8, or with any of these OS running inside Parallels on a Mac, or on MacOS X 10.11.6 or higher (64-bit only). No more complicated USB driver setup!
This programming software is required to access many radio settings & features not accessible through the front panel keypad. Once you try it you will be hooked!
This enhanced software provides periodic automatic updates when needed guaranteeing that your software and drivers are never out of date.
- The Wouxun KG-UV6 advanced programming software is required to access many radio settings.
- Works with the KG-UV6D, KG-UV6D-V2, KG-UV6D PRO, KG-UV6D(Pro) 256ch ver., KG-UV6X & KG-UV7D (2m/70cm ver.) LMR business & amateur Ham radios.
- The included Grey colored “K4Y” USB cable makes it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Simply attach the cable and it’s ready to read or write to the radio.
- Open several files at once.
- Open files from different radio manufacturers and exchange data (additional software purchase required).
- Program up to 256 Memory Channels with ease (depending on the radio model), including frequencies, CTCSS tones, TX power level and wide or narrow band RX.
- Program other advanced features not accessible through the front panel keypad.
- Share files with your friends even if your radios are different brands (additional software required).
- Have fun programming your radio using the enhanced RT Systems software!
- Note: This software does not “unlock” expanded Tx frequencies. That software may be found on the web and requires either the “Red” Wouxun or RT “K4Y” USB cable. For authorized users only.
The CD version is available directly on the RT Systems website for an additional fee.
IMPORTANT: You are solely responsible for operating your radio in compliance with FCC licensing and regulations. We are not responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this software or your radio. Let us know if you have any questions before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.