By using or purchasing from the BetterSafeRadio.com store, you hereby agree to these terms:
BetterSafeRadio offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all items*. All radios are guaranteed to NOT be DOA. We will replace a DOA radio with a new item after inspecting the radio. We will repair, replace, credit or refund all other items within 30 days. Some items have extended manufacturer warranty periods – See radio warranty terms below. All items must be in original condition with all parts, manuals & packaging. No credit given for original shipping fees. Contact us for an RMA# before returning all items. Customer pays for return shipping. A 20% restocking fee + original PayPal fees for all cancelled special orders/backorder or returns (except DOA radios and defective items returned within 30 days) may apply, at my sole discretion. I reserve the right to refuse exchanges and refunds for radios that have been reprogrammed, reset, damaged or disabled due to user negligence or misuse, or altered in any way, unless doing so was a troubleshooting step coordinated with BSR. I am not responsible for radios “bricked” (made unusable) due to using programming software and/or cables not sold by BSR or the original manufacturer as compatible with a specific radio. If you refuse to take reasonable tech support/troubleshooting steps with my guidance and return gear that is not in 100% re-sellable condition, the restocking fee will apply. If your warranty return is deemed to not be defective or the problem is caused by user negligence or misuse, or if your 30-day return shows signs of misuse or damage, or if any gear is not returned in re-sellable condition or is missing any parts or packaging, we will assess the fair market used or “open-box” value for your refund amount, minus any assessed restocking fee. If you refuse this assessment, we will optionally return your gear to you at your expense (pre-paid), unless you forfeit such, in which case we will keep the gear and you will waive your right to any return or refund.
*Two-way radio earpieces and headsets that fit either in or over the ear are non-returnable for sanitary reasons. Sorry, we are unable to accept returns requests for these items for any reason. No exceptions. Close-Out items are non-returnable unless they are completely DOA or damaged in shipping. Photos are required to show any shipping damage before unpacking items and a damage claim must be made with the carrier under penalty of fraud.
Due to international shipping restrictions, we’re currently only shipping to North America (see our periodic eBay listings for other International orders). Shipping insurance is included in all shipping fees.
Order with more than 2 Li-ion battery packs may be split into separate packages, including removing the batteries from multiple radios and shipping them separately. As well, shipments with Li-ions not not packed with a radio must travel via ground and via USPS Priority Mail. There may be an extra fee charged in order to process these orders with more than 2 Li-ion batteries. We will contact you with any changes to your order prior to shipping.
All orders processed within 24-48 hours (M-Sat), 1-3 days more for custom-programmed radios.
Backordered items usually available within 5-7 business days. Orders will be held until all items are in stock unless you want to pay extra for incremental shipping. We will attempt to notify you of any delays or unforeseen backorders. Contact us for availability or any other questions before placing your order.
No refunds for custom programming/consulting time already performed at the time of an order cancellation or modification. All additional custom programming/consulting fees must be paid before order can be shipped.
If you cancel or modify a purchase for special-order items that have already been ordered, you may be liable for a 20% restocking fee or an extended delay on any credit or refund (until we have the funds available for such), at our sole discretion.
Because there are so many factors that can affect performance and range of RF communications, BetterSafeRadio makes no guarantee whatsoever of your effective operating range or radio performance.
Equipment and packaging may differ slightly from that displayed in the online store, including the color and labeling on equipment and packaging.
The customer is solely responsible for the proper and legal use of their equipment per all Federal (including FCC), State & Local regulations and laws.
We reserve the right to refuse service & sales to anyone, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change these Store Terms at any time and without notice.
Most radio brands offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the radio, and a 6-month warranty on the battery pack, desk charger and accessories. The AnyTone AT-D868UV has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BetterSafeRadio, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your BetterSafeRadio.com Account and Site. If you create a BetterSafeRadioNET profile or Store account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and profile, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your BetterSafeRadioNET profile. You must not describe or assign keywords to your profile in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and BetterSafeRadio may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause BetterSafeRadio liability. You must immediately notify BetterSafeRadio of any unauthorized uses of your profile, your account or any other breaches of security. BetterSafeRadio will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a profile, comment on a page, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your profile is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your profile is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your profile’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own;
- you are solely responsible for complying with all FCC licenses and operating procedures and hold BetterSafeRadio harmless for any claims or damages as a result of owning, using or reselling any communications gear sold or programmed by BetterSafeRadio; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by BetterSafeRadio or otherwise.
By submitting Content to BetterSafeRadio for inclusion on the Website, you grant BetterSafeRadio a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, BetterSafeRadio will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, BetterSafeRadio has the right (though not the obligation) to, in BetterSafeRadio’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in BetterSafeRadio’s reasonable opinion, violates any BetterSafeRadio policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in BetterSafeRadio’s sole discretion. BetterSafeRadio will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay BetterSafeRadio the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Subscription payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify BetterSafeRadio before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to BetterSafeRadio in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay BetterSafeRadio the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. BetterSafeRadio reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to BetterSafeRadio.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by BetterSafeRadio to respond within three business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free BetterSafeRadio.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with BetterSafeRadio standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. BetterSafeRadio has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, BetterSafeRadio does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. BetterSafeRadio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which BetterSafeRadio.com links, and that link to BetterSafeRadio.com. BetterSafeRadio does not have any control over those non-BetterSafeRadio websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-BetterSafeRadio website or webpage, BetterSafeRadio does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. BetterSafeRadio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-BetterSafeRadio websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As BetterSafeRadio asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BetterSafeRadio.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify BetterSafeRadio in accordance with BetterSafeRadio’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. BetterSafeRadio will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. BetterSafeRadio will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BetterSafeRadio or others. In the case of such termination, BetterSafeRadio will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to BetterSafeRadio.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BetterSafeRadio to you any BetterSafeRadio or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BetterSafeRadio. BetterSafeRadio, BetterSafeRadio.com, the BetterSafeRadio.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BetterSafeRadio.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BetterSafeRadio or BetterSafeRadio’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BetterSafeRadio or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. BetterSafeRadio reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. BetterSafeRadio reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at BetterSafeRadio.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. BetterSafeRadio reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. BetterSafeRadio may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. BetterSafeRadio may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your BetterSafeRadio.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by BetterSafeRadio if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from BetterSafeRadio’s notice to you thereof; provided that, BetterSafeRadio can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. BetterSafeRadio and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither BetterSafeRadio nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BetterSafeRadio, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BetterSafeRadio under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. BetterSafeRadio shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BetterSafeRadio, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between BetterSafeRadio and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of BetterSafeRadio, or by the posting by BetterSafeRadio of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Long Beach, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; BetterSafeRadio may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
BetterSafeRadio (a subsidiary of Primary Elements) (“BetterSafeRadio”), operates BetterSafeRadio.com and may operate other websites. It is BetterSafeRadio’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, BetterSafeRadio collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BetterSafeRadio’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BetterSafeRadio’s visitors use its website. From time to time, BetterSafeRadio may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
BetterSafeRadio also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on BetterSafeRadio.com blogs/sites. BetterSafeRadio only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to BetterSafeRadio’s websites choose to interact with BetterSafeRadio in ways that require BetterSafeRadio to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BetterSafeRadio gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at BetterSafeRadio.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with BetterSafeRadio are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, BetterSafeRadio collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BetterSafeRadio. BetterSafeRadio does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
BetterSafeRadio may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. BetterSafeRadio may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BetterSafeRadio does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BetterSafeRadio discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on BetterSafeRadio’s behalf or to provide services available at BetterSafeRadio’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using BetterSafeRadio’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. BetterSafeRadio will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, BetterSafeRadio discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when BetterSafeRadio believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of BetterSafeRadio, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an BetterSafeRadio website and have supplied your email address, BetterSafeRadio may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with BetterSafeRadio and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. BetterSafeRadio takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If BetterSafeRadio, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BetterSafeRadio goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of BetterSafeRadio may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This feature only records activities of a site’s registered users, and the retention duration of activity data will depend on the site’s plan and activity type.
Data Used: To deliver this functionality and record activities around site management, the following information is captured: user email address, user role, user login, user display name, WordPress.com and local user IDs, the activity to be recorded, the WordPress.com-connected site ID of the site on which the activity takes place, the site’s Jetpack version, and the timestamp of the activity. Some activities may also include the actor’s IP address (login attempts, for example) and user agent.
Activity Tracked: Login attempts/actions, post and page update and publish actions, comment/pingback submission and management actions, plugin and theme management actions, widget updates, user management actions, and the modification of other various site settings and options. Retention duration of activity data depends on the site’s plan and activity type. See the complete list of currently-recorded activities (along with retention information).
Data Synced (?): Successful and failed login attempts, which will include the actor’s IP address and user agent.
Data Used: This feature will send a hash of the user’s email address (if logged in to the site or WordPress.com — or if they submitted a comment on the site using their email address that is attached to an active Gravatar profile) to the Gravatar service (also owned by Automattic) in order to retrieve their profile image.
Data Used: In order to record page views via WordPress.com Stats (which must be enabled for page view tracking here to work) with additional loads, the following information is used: IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code.
Activity Tracked: Page views will be tracked with each additional load (i.e. when you scroll down to the bottom of the page and a new set of posts loads automatically). If the site owner has enabled Google Analytics to work with this feature, a page view event will also be sent to the appropriate Google Analytics account with each additional load.
Data Used: IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code. Important: The site owner does not have access to any of this information via this feature. For example, a site owner can see that a specific post has 285 views, but he/she cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post. Stats logs — containing visitor IP addresses and WordPress.com usernames (if available) — are retained by Automattic for 28 days and are used for the sole purpose of powering this feature.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All content on this site is Copyright ©2021 BetterSafeRadio (a subsidiary of Primary Elements), Mark Lindsey, and their agents, partners, venders, and affiliates.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Individual media elements on this site are copyrighted by their respective original authors/publishers and used with permission.
No text, audio, animations, video, Flash, or images on this site may be copied, transferred, sold, rented, leased, stored, recorded, performed or otherwise disseminated in any way whatsoever without the prior written consent of BetterSafeRadio or its owners or authorized agents, unless explicitly allowed by any other text on this site.
All copyright violations and attempts will be aggressively investigated.
All files from BetterSafeRadio may only be saved to your local hard drive for your own personal use (or your family, neighborhood group, business or organization for multiple radio orders). For this purpose only, you may copy the files to aid internal distribution only.
BetterSafeRadio and the BetterSafeRadio logo are trademarks of BetterSafeRadio (Since 2016).
Flash is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Additional company and product names in this site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the individual companies and are hereby respectfully acknowledged.
We reserve the right to change this Copyright Notice at any time and without notice.