Next generation Wouxun KG-UV9G Advanced Radio Programming Software & USB Cable Kit by RT Systems makes programming your KG-UV9GX, KG-UV9G PRO or KG-UV9G LITE a snap!
Kit includes software download instructions (no CD), activation serial number, and enhanced USB cable that makes programming your radio easier than ever. Works with Windows 11, 10 (32 or 64-bit), 8.1 (full version), or 8, or with any of these OS running inside Parallels on a Mac. No more complicated USB driver setup!
This programming software allows access to many radio settings & features not accessible through the radio’s front panel keypad. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked!
This enhanced platform provides periodic in-app updates to ensure that your software and drivers are never out of date.
See these other versions for the Wouxun KG-UV9PX, Wouxun KG-UV9P, Wouxun KG-UV9D (Plus), Wouxun KG-UV9D Mate & Wouxun KG-UV9D.
- The Wouxun KG-UV9G advanced programming kit software allows access to all radio settings for the Wouxun UV9-Series radios listed.
- Works with the KG-UV9GX, KG-UV9G PRO or KG-UV9G LITE GMRS radios.
- The included Grey colored “K4Y” USB cable makes it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Simply attach the cable and it’s ready to read or write to the radio (always read first and save a copy of default programming).
- Open several files at once.
- Open files from different radio manufacturers and exchange data (additional software purchase required for other radio models).
- Program up to 999 Memory Channels with ease, including frequencies, CTCSS/DCS tones/codes, TX power level, wide/narrow band, and much more.
- Program all 10 Scan Groups and other advanced features not accessible through the front panel keypad.
- Share files with your friends even if your radios are different brands (additional software required).
- Have fun programming your radio using the enhanced RT Systems software!
- Note: This software does not “unlock” expanded TX frequencies, which is only possible for credentialed, authorized or exempt GOV users.
The CD version is available directly on the RT Systems website for an additional fee.
IMPORTANT: You are solely responsible for operating your radio in compliance with FCC licensing and regulations. We are not responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this software or your radio. Let us know if you have any questions before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.