TERA TR-505 Advanced Radio Programming Software & Cable Kit
This RPS-505-USB software/cable combo allows PC programming for the TR-505 dual band GMRS/MURS & Ham radio. Includes a USB programming cable and Windows software CD-ROM disc. Works with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. The TERA TR-505 requires programming to to access some radio settings.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Only 2 left in stock
Next generation software by RT Systems makes programing your TERA TR-505 a snap! Kit includes CD Software disk and enhanced USB cable that makes programming your radio easier than ever. Works with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or with Parallels on a Mac. No more complicated USB driver setup!
Once you try it you will be hooked!
RT Systems enhanced software provides periodic automatic updates when needed guaranteeing that your software and drivers are never out of date.
- TERA TR-505 programming software is required to access some radio settings.
- The included Green colored USB cable makes it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Simply attach the cable and it’s ready to read or write to the radio.
- Open several files at once.
- Open files from different radios & manufacturers and exchange data (additional software purchase required).
- Program up to 16 Memory Channels with ease, including frequencies, CTCSS tones, TX power level and wide or narrow band RX.
- Share files with your friends even if your radios are different brands (additional software required).
- Have fun programming your radio using the enhanced RT Systems software!
IMPORTANT: You are solely responsible for operating your radio in compliance with FCC licensing and regulations. We are not responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this software or your radio. Let us know if you have any questions before purchasing.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 2.5 in|
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), 8 & 8.1 (full version), 10
Version 5.0 (RT Systems RPS-TR505-USB Software)
|USB Cable Version||
USB-67 (RT Systems Computer Interface Cable)