TERA TR-500 Advanced Radio Programming Software & Cable Kit
This TERA-500-USB software/cable combo allows PC programming for the TR-500 dual band Commercial/Ham radio. Includes a USB programming cable and Windows software CD-ROM disc. Works with Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP. The TERA TR-500 requires programming to first unlock and then program the radio.
Questions? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Next generation software by TERA makes programing your TERA TR-500 a snap! Kit includes CD Software disk and enhanced USB cable that makes programming TERA TR-500 simpler than ever. No more complicated USB driver setup!
Once you try it you will be hooked!
TERA enhanced software provides periodic automatic updates when needed guaranteeing that your software and drivers are never out of date.
- TR-500 radio software is required to first unlock and then program the radio.
- The included Green colored USB cable makes it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Simply attach the cable and it’s ready to read or write to the radio.
- Open several files at once.
- Open files from different radios manufacturers and exchange data (additional software purchase required).
- Program up to 16 Memory Channels with ease, including frequencies, CTCSS tones, TX power level and wide or narrow band RX.
- Share files with your friends even if your radios are different brands (additional software required).
- Have fun programming your radio using the enhanced TERA software!
IMPORTANT: You are solely responsible for operating your radio in compliance with FCC licensing and regulations. We are not responsible for any harm caused by the use or misuse of this software or your radio. Let us know if you have any questions before purchasing.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 2.5 in|
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 or 64 bit), 8 & 8.1 (full version), 10
Version 5.0 (RT Systems RPS-TR590 Software)
|USB Cable Version||
USB-67 (RT Systems Computer Interface Cable)